Being the sad runner I am I have compiled a list of places in the United Kingdom (my home country) where I would love to run when I am no longer injured. If you have anywhere hot on your list of places I would love to hear about it. Here’s some of mine though there are MANY MANY more I’d like to do.
1. Black Mountains – Powys, Wales
2. Durdle Door – Dorset, England
4. Healey Dell, Rochdale, England
I spent a lot of time here as a child growing up and so is high on my list of places to run since I haven’t been back in 12 years.
5. Pennine Way, England
6. New Forest, England
8. Silverstone, England racing track. Yes it can be done they have a run here each year!
9. Cleveland Way, North Yorkshire Moors, England
10. Cannock Chase, England